- All Crispy Bikinis pieces are fully lined. All items purchased in color Crispy White are triple lined.
- All Crispy Bikinis pieces are hardware free. At this time we do not offer any Tops with underwire. However, we do offer the option to add Top Padding for an additional $10 to your order. Our Top Padding is a standard Cup shape. It looks looks great and also adds some extra support.
- Our Bottoms with Tie Sides have an adjustable fit.
- Our 'LACEY' style bikinis are made using stretch lace and tend to fit best on various body types.
- All Crispy Bikinis pieces have been tried and tested and are safe to wear in both chlorine and salt water.
- Since we are a small handmade company, Crispy Bikinis does hold the right to substitute any fabric and accessories due to availability.
- Currently, Crispy Bikinis are handmade here in our home studio in Canyon Lake, CA. If there are any specialties that you need, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crispy Bikinis look fantastic on you! Let's keep it that way. All of our suits are chlorinated and ocean water safe, but here are instructions on how to keep your Crispy Bikinis looking and feeling brand new!
NO WASHER AND NO DRYER. --even on a hand wash or delicate cycle. Delicate lace and details do not stand the test of time in the washer or dryer.
HAND WASH ONLY. --after wearing, wash your Crispy Bikinis pieces separately in cool water with a mild soap.
- Use necessary amount of mild laundry detergent/soap.
- Apply directly to stains. Repeat if it's a particularly tough stain. Avoid direct contact with lace and hardware.
- Gently work suds across entire surface.
- Rinse well. Remove excess water. Do not wring out.
- Lay flat to dry separately in the shade away from sun rays.
NEVER USE WOOLIGHT OR BLEACH
Avoid rubbing against rough surfaces. Chlorine, sunscreen, tanners, salt water will cause normal wear overtime.
Treat your suits like the finest pieces of lingerie and it will return the favor.