Each Crispy Bikinis piece is handmade and made-to-order. We do not have any pre made inventory. Due to high volume orders please allow 7-21 business days after the date of which your order was placed before shipment. Any items purchased on SALE/SPECIAL/DISCOUNT may hold an up to 21-28 business day lead time. All orders placed over the weekend will not be processed until the coming Monday. We do not allow order cancellations and/or refunds. Once orders are placed, they are scheduled and begin production. This has been our policy since we founded our company in 2009.
After placing an order you should receive three eMails.
- A confirmation eMail of order placement
- A "Scheduled Ship Date" eMail with Shipping Address confirmation and Expected Ship Date
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation of shipment eMail with tracking information
Sent via USPS
Shipping and Handling fees are non refundable.
Once your order has been shipped you should receive a confirmation eMail via USPS with Tracking Information. You are also able to retrieve your Tracking Number under your PayPal transaction. Orders should deliver within 2-5 business days once shipped.
At this time, Crispy Bikinis ships merchandise worldwide. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. Please note that delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions/failures caused by events beyond the control of Crispy Bikinis (for example: interruptions of transportation systems or the services provided by our carriers, your bank or credit card, etc.). Crispy Bikinis is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once it has been shipped from our facility. Orders are sent to exact address given to us for shipping. We are not responsible for the cost of lost or returned packages due to wrong address provided by customer.
International Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. We value your package at the accurate amount you paid for the item.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of products. Crispy Bikinis is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Crispy Bikinis #1 priority is customer satisfaction and we proudly offer the highest quality of goods, all of which are designed and handmade by Sue and Cristina Swink in our studio in Canyon Lake, CA. All sales are final. No refunds. We are happy to replace or exchange size or style if it is within 10 days of your delivery date. All items must have tags and liners in place and not removed. Due to U.S. Health Regulations, suits that are worn, soiled, damaged, or laundered will not be accepted. Goods sold are non-refundable.
In order to exchange, you must first request an Authorized Exchange Form. Any product received after 21 days will not be accepted. Once we receive your return we will determine that it has been sent back to us in the same, perfect condition in which it was shipped to you. Please allow 3-10 business days to receive shipping confirmation. Return shipping charges are your responsibility.
We have made every effort to display hues of our merchandise accurately. However, due to different qualities in computer screens and material availability, some items may appear slightly different in person. Therefore, Crispy Bikinis cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of merchandise is accurate.
For Exchanges Please eMail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an Authorized Exchange Form. Send your package via pre paid, insured, traceable method to ensure safe delivery to address provided with your Authorized Exchange Form.
There are no refunds or exchanges on special custom made orders.
Our damage policy guarantees our swimwear to be free from damage or defect for the first 60 days from the date of its order as long as you follow our special care instructions precisely. Crispy Bikinis experience normal "wear and tear" over time. We quality check every piece before it is shipped, but there is a chance of human error. In the unlikely event merchandise is damaged/defective - don't worry, we will make it right! Please notify us within 10 days of receiving your merchandise, and we will happily replace the unwashed and unworn item for the same item at no charge.
Please contact Crispy Bikinis for damages that occur after 60 days for more information.
Crispy Bikinis are extremely delicate. Many Crispy Bikinis are comparable to fine couture lingerie and must be cared for in the same manner. While ALL Crispy Bikinis can be worn in the pool and/or ocean water, they are not intended for strenuous physical water activity or long periods of time in heavily chlorinated water.
If you have a piece that needs repair, there may be a $10-$25 repair charge, plus shipping.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please eMail email@example.com
- All Crispy Bikinis pieces are fully lined. All items purchased in color Crispy White are triple lined.
- All Crispy Bikinis pieces are hardware free. At this time we do not offer any Tops with underwire. However, we do offer the option to add Top Padding for an additional $10 to your order. Our Top Padding is a standard Cup shape. It looks looks great and also adds some extra support.
- Our Bottoms with Tie Sides have an adjustable fit.
- Our 'LACEY' style bikinis are made using stretch lace and tend to fit best on various body types.
- All Crispy Bikinis pieces have been tried and tested and are safe to wear in both chlorine and salt water.
- Since we are a small handmade company, Crispy Bikinis does hold the right to substitute any fabric and accessories due to availability.
- Currently, Crispy Bikinis are handmade here in our home studio in Canyon Lake, CA. If there are any specialties that you need, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use necessary amount of mild laundry detergent/soap.
- Apply directly to stains. Repeat if it's a particularly tough stain. Avoid direct contact with lace and hardware.
- Gently work suds across entire surface.
- Rinse well. Remove excess water. Do not wring out.
- Lay flat to dry in the shade away from sun rays
Order Invoices are include inside every outgoing package. If your order is a gift and you would like us to exclude the Order Invoice in the shipment please include your request in the Special Instructions box at check out or eMail us at email@example.com with your Order Number.
Sorry! We do not have a physical retail store.
eMail wholesale inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org // please include the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- How long have you been in business?
- What clothing/swimsuit lines are currently sold at your store?
- How did you hear about Crispy Bikinis?
- Contact Telephone
- Contact eMail
- Company Wesbite